WHERE IS MY aol desktop gold ICON?
Where is my AOL Desktop Gold Icon?
What would be your response if you suddenly notice that the AOL Desktop Gold icon is missing from your computer’s home screen? Well! You will feel annoyed and try hard to find the missing icon. If you use the AOL services regularly then you know very well that how easy it is to enter the AOL account just by a simple click on the icon. Don’t worry, you can simply Restore AOL Desktop Gold icon with some simple guidelines.
AOL icon missing is a very common error faced by many AOL problems. AOL Desktop Gold is known for its faster browsing speed and secure email services and the missing icon problem could really be frustrating for the users who completed upon AOL services for protected browsing experience. Thus, getting the right solution to this problem is very necessary and that solution is ‘ AOL icon install’. So, don’t be annoyed or confused, we will help you. In this guide, we are going to share few simple troubleshooting steps that you can follow to restore AOL Desktop Gold icon. The guide will give all the information about the reasons behind this problem and an easy fixture to fix the problem. Now make sure that you have downloaded the AOL Desktop Gold from the official AOL website on your device
AOL Desktop icon may go missing due to the following reasons:
- You have been deleted the AOL icon by mistake while organizing the desktop icon on the device or deleting the unwanted folders.
- The automatic software update method is not working and you just keep skipping the warning of manual AOL Desktop Gold updates.
- The Firewall and Antivirus software installed on your device could be a reason behind this problem.
- The software requirements are not compatible with the PC.
- Hardware related issues could be a reason behind the problem.
The following are some simple steps that can help you to restore missing AOL Desktop Gold icon or shortcut to your device. The process will take around 5 to 10 minutes, you just need to follow the guidelines carefully:
- Open the ‘AOL Desktop Gold’ software.
- Use the mouse pointer and place it on the AOL
- Desktop Gold icon present in the dock.
- A pop-up menu will appear on the screen.
- Select an option ‘ Keep in the Dock’.
These steps will advise you to restore the AOL Desktop Gold icon. But, if even next following these steps you are unable to restore the missing icon of AOL, you must install the software again in your device. To understand the installation process, you can get in touch with the AOL experts. They will provide you complete details with step-by-step guidance to restore the AOL icon and make sure that no such problem occurs again in your device.
How to fix Icon Missing Problem with AOL Desktop Gold Icon?
Steps to Resolve AOL Gold Icon Missing Problem:
Step 1. Look at the system service at the bottom of the desktop screen.
Step 2. Next, click on the arrow sign to show all the hidden items.
Step 3. Get the AOL desktop gold in hidden items and right-click on that.
Step 4. After that snap on creating a shortcut, to create the AOL desktop gold icon on the desktop and done, you have finally created the icon on the desktop.
It may possible that AOL desktop gold is uninstalled from your device. In that situation, you won’t get AOL desktop gold in hidden items. So, you have to download AOL desktop gold on your device.
Follow these steps to download and install AOL desktop gold on your device:
- Open the web browser and go to the official website of AOL desktop gold.
- Next, search for AOL desktop gold and click on Download.
- If the download is complete, run the .exe file and install the AOL desktop gold.
- At last snap on Finish to complete the installation.
When AOL desktop gold is installed successfully on your device. It will automatically create a shortcut icon on your desktop screen.